First and foremost, never mess up descriptive and narrative essays – they have different aims.
Narrative essay deals with a personal opinion about the subject and the aim of descriptive one is to create tableau vivant in front of the readers’ sight about certain person, thing or place. To manage this writer has to make the best of all possible means – details, sensory observation and their writing skills to bring the thing to life.
If the created paper leaves the feeling that you really met a person or visited certain place. Well-written paper leaves an aftertaste and creates an emotional connection between you and the topic. If you want to achieve this goal, then follow our tips.
Appropriate process of essay writing:
- Prewriting phase. This step deals with figuring out the topic of the paper – whether you will write descriptive essay about a place or about a person or about an event. One of the peculiarities of the topic is that you are not obliged to select the famous man or place. You can write about a person who has a great influence in your life – your father, for example, or your favorite toy. Check the manner of writing of this type of paper: for example, if you are writing about an event, all paragraphs should be placed in a chronological order. In case if it is a person or place, start with general information and then dive into details.
- Come up with a thesis statement. In any paper it is one of the hardest parts, so if you need help writing a descriptive essay it is better to ask for assistance. Professional writers of custom uk essay writing service can help you to create the thesis that will guide you through the whole process structuring your paper.
- Get the point of the descriptive papers. Here it is necessary to show, not to tell. Use all five senses to create vivid picture of a person or a place. To simplify work, create a list with five columns labeled the taste, sight, touch, smell and sound and think about the subject – what words and feelings come to mind? Select the most interesting titles and insert them to paper. Writing a descriptive essay using this method will be really streamlined.
- Draft the paper. Descriptive paper usually calls for traditional five-paragraph essay structure, so stick to it and do not forget about the peculiarities: chronological order and gradual digging into details.
- Write and review completed paper. In case if you need descriptive essay help you can order and purchase customized paper that will totally correspond your needs. To edit your own paper you can whether order this service or do it singlehanded, but don’t forget to make a short break between writing and editing. Fresh eye will catch more typos and mistakes.
- Finishing touch. Proofread the paper to make sure that your descriptive essay writing is error-free and written in the best possible way.
Take an advantage of professional assistance.
Lack of free time or superficial knowledge of the subject may turn the whole process of writing into a nightmare. Sometimes help provided by skilled and experienced experts in academic writing may be a sound solution. Find the service that is reliable and offers affordable prices and order paper there. Or you can do your best and following our tips write a paper on your own. Turn your writing a descriptive essay into entertainment!